Saturday, March 20, 2010

Megan and Peter Ord


















Photography by: Kris Sunberg
Flowers: Aubrey Messick
Makeup: Annie

I did her hair from a picture she showed me of a friend from high school's wedding.  I matched it but added a few things that complimented her dress and face.  It's so easy to make gorgeous bride's look flawless.  They make my job easy.  This day was extremely windy but she had me all day so I was able to take it out and re-do it after she was attacked by 8 mile winds!
Such a beautiful couple!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mel, Thanks for the post. I have better images i can send you, or you can go to www.BurntExposureblog.com to grab em. Nice job with the hair btw. I want to call you for a fashion bridal shoot i'll be shooting soon. We need something that screems BLACK PANTHER!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell